Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Graphics in Review, Oct. 2017

October went fast. Here, again, are graphics and imagery I've created at the Deseret News in the month of October. Enjoy!


Temple distances project

I was tasked with creating a world map that highlighted various distance extremes between Mormon LDS temples all over the world. Obviously something this large doesnt work very well on mobile screens, so I broke each distance into their own graphic. Considering space restrictions etc., I think this turned out rather well. This is probably the top graphic of October.






The rest of October


























  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bison Study Aug 2024

  Final Digital painting by Aaron Thorup. Purchase a Print . I started this particular study sometime last year. A good friend gave me an ar...

Other Popular Posts